Well, I didn’t get tagged per se, but since it was a sort of a “public tagging”, I decided to take a shot at answering a few more or less random questions put out there by one fellow blogger I always thoroughly enjoy reading. It actually got me digging for a couple of them.
Deep breath and go!
1. What’s the last thing you do before going to bed?
As of late, M.A.S.H.-ing away any bad thoughts. What?!? What do you meeean “what’s a M.A.S.H.?”??
2. When, in your life, were you the happiest?
When I was about 3, living with my grandparents and I believed my back yard was heaven and my small, unknown and unimportant town was the entire world.
3. What was your college major?
Now that’s a tricky one – as one of my professors loved to emphasize, once you’ve graduated from that particular department, you’re not a simple college graduate, you’re “an institution”… English and French. Translations.
4. What person, living or dead, do you think had the biggest impact on the world?
Controversial one. Extremely subjective. Are we talking religion? Science? Literature?
5. Have you ever said no to a marriage proposal?
Not yet. Still have a couple of years I could safely do that without the fear of ending up a spinster unless I accept.
6. What brand of shoes are you wearing right now?
Don’t really place much value in brands. If they look pretty and they’re quality shoes, I couldn’t care less if they read Louboutin or No Name (well, I lie, I’d probably faint if I managed to get my hands on a pair of Louboutins).
7. Where in the world would you like to work?
8. Do you have a favorite time of day?
9. If you could give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
Dilă. Clau Dilă (inside joke).
10. Who is your favorite author?
J.D. Salinger. Who could not love him?
11. Which one of the Seven Dwarfs is your favorite?
Grumpy. Watch “Once Upon A Time”, you’ll see why.